Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Ripley's Aquarium and Gatlinburg

We took another trip to the Smokey Mountains to a town called Gatlinburg. It is so pretty up there and so much fun. We went to our favorite stops, the Ripley's Aquarium.

Emi posing for every picture with the fish. She asked me to take pictures of her and of every fish. I have a ton of pictures of Emi, but not so much of Brenden because he hates taking pictures.


Emi swimming with the fish. Nah! There's a tunnel where you can stick your head in the aquarium and act like you are swimming with the fish.


Outside visiting the penguins, but you can't see the penguins. I just love the scenery of Gatlinburg where they have the little stream running down through the town.


My Mom and me.


Then we hit the sights of Gatlinburg. This huge ball weighs an actual ton, but you can move it because it has a thin trace of water all around it, so it kind of floats on the water. Of course, we have to touch it and try it out.


Family Shot minus Baachan.


Then we saw a little pageant girl, so my sister stalked her so that she could get this shot. Emi's favorite show right now is Toddlers and Tiaras. Kind of weird... She's so fascinated with them getting all beautified. I must say that those girls really do look like little dolls up close with all the makeup and hair.


What? I thought we were in Tennessee? :)


My Dad. Thank you for spoiling us all the time. ;) We love you!!! I love how you are holding Emi's pink pony purse.


And finally some shots of the boy who hates taking pictures. We finally got some good ones, IN THE CAR!

No comments: