Monday, May 28, 2012

Brenden's Birthday!

Brenden celebrated his 3rd birthday with Baachan and Grandpa in Tennessee. He was so excited to have his own Lightning McQueen cake and have all the attention on him instead of his sister.


This video cracks me up because he is loving the fact that he has all the attention and not Emi. He totally gets his birthday now, so it's so much fun to watch his crazy personality.



We had some birthday pictures taken for my two kids by my super talented friend, Candace. Thank you for capturing their personalities! You are the best and I can't thank you enough!

Here's just a few of my favorites.



And... my ultimate favorite. They are just growing up so fast! They are truly the best of friends and I am amazed at how much they love to be with each other.


Happy Birthday Brenden!

No comments: