Saturday, November 17, 2012

Go Sharks!

Emi successfully completed her first year of soccer.  She had so much fun on the team, but I think we had more fun watching her and the team play.  We are going to miss everyone on the team!  I'm going to miss hanging out with all the parents on our practices and game days.  :(
Here's Emi going after the ball.  I was pretty impressed that she wasn't afraid to play.  
Coach Hoyt and the Sharks

Emi's Soccer Picture Fall 2012
Yes, we are lazy and cheap.  She'll probably have a million of these, so we can start saving money.  ;) And... yes, she does have shorts.  I could not find long enough shorts that would fit her.  If anyone knows of a place, please let me know...  She's so skinny.


The Sharks 
Fall 2012


This is probably Emi's favorite part of soccer was getting her first trophy.  She came home and went straight to the bathroom to shine her little trophy again.  She was so proud of it!

Brenden relaxing in Kyla's stroller while watching Emi play.  As soon as Kyla is out, he's climbing up right in there.  He's lazy, but pretty smart.  I probably would be doing the same thing too if I could fit in there.  

No comments: