Monday, August 02, 2010

My Little Artist

Emi one day drew on her magna doodle and brought it up to me and said, "Look, I made Grandpa!" I was pretty amazed because first of all, I didn't even know that she could draw faces and second, it was a pretty darn good drawing of my dad for a 3 year old. This shows how much I pay attention to my daughter... sad... But anyway, I took a picture of it and now I am definitely more aware of her drawings and I must say they are pretty good.


Here's the comparison, my Dad.


Ok, maybe he's not that hard to draw, but I think Emi got it pretty good.

And here is the little artist with her messy hair.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

That IS a good picture!! Good job Emi!!

Jeff and Heidi said...

How cute! Too bad it is on the Magna Doodle and you have to erase it!! :)