Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Play at the Broadway Palm

Last week Tuesday, we had the opportunity to go to the Sleeping Beauty play at the Broadway Palm in Mesa. I had some hesitations about going, but I was so wrong and it was really good and the girls had so much fun.

Emi and Elyse waiting for the play to start.


Elyse cracks me up and bust out a little wink in the picture. Love this girl!


The Broadway Palm Theater is a Dinner Theater, so they fed us a kid friendly buffet style lunch before it started. Emi loved it because it had all her favorite foods and said the restaurant was really really good. What can I say... she's pretty simple.


The Stage. The show was so good and it was so professionally done. My only complaint was that the Prince was kind of weird, but hey... I know... it's a dinner show in Mesa.


Then at the end of the show there was a Meet and Greet with the cast where they could take pictures and sign autographs. Elyse loved it, but Emi was kind of shy with the scary characters in the play.

Overall, it was so good and I would highly recommend it! Thank you to the Mitchell family for watching Brenden and making this possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We had so much fun with Elyse!

1 comment:

blackstarmonkey said...

that looks like SUCH a cool place! and those girls are dolls :) -jill