Thursday, March 31, 2011

Emi's Last Day of Dance

Emi took dance lessons again in the Spring because she loved it so much from the first time she took lessons in the Winter. And me being the lazy mom, I didn't take pictures till the last day of class.

Emi and Talia


Stttrreeching


For their last day of class, they got to dress up and do a solo to whatever song that they wanted. I was pretty nervous for Emi, but she was excited about the idea. She practiced at home, but when it was time to do the dance at class, she kind of got a little shy and I think her brother out did her in her dance performance as he joined her on the dance floor.

But here's a little clip-it of her dance that she did at home. Please ignore the clutter in my house.

Emi's Anastasia Dance on Vimeo.



Emi's Dance Class - Spring 2011
These girls are too cute!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

That is the cutest video ever. Emi is really good, sign her up for So You Think You Can Dance, Whahoo! Thanks for the fun Girls Night/ Birthday! I love hanging out with you all and your cute family.

Oh PS I miss your Girls Day Cake with the strawberries. Mmmmm... Can we have girls day next month and eat some of that?

Erin said...

She is adorable. It has been so fun to watch her in all her girlie-ness!