Sunday, May 22, 2011

Girl's Night Out

I took a brief hiatus from the blogging world, but I'm ready to catch up and document what's been going on with the family.

In the beginning of April, Emi and I had a girl's night out with some of our friends to go see Disney Princess on Ice. It was so much fun to be with her and see the excitement on her face as she saw all the Disney Princesses. I know this princess stage will pass soon, so I'm just enjoying this age.

The girls got all dressed up to go to the show. Even the mom's too... just kidding... that would be a little scary. :)


Mommy and Daughter


A picture with all the princess. I was pretty impressed with show. The last ice skating show that I can remember is the Icecapades (sp?, remember that one from the 80's). It's so old that I can't even remember that one. But if you have a little girl, you definitely have to take her to this show.


The Fairy Godmother flew close to us, so of course, I had to take a picture of her.


After the show was done, we walked out of the US Airway center and there was fireworks from the opening season game of the Diamondbacks. So we stayed and watched the fireworks. The girls thought it was for them, so it made the night extra special.

No comments: