Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Emi started preschool today at Rogers Ranch Preschool. I was getting a little sad the day before because she wasn't going to be with me like she usually is connected to my hip. :) I thought she was going to have a hard time at first, but she was so ready to go. She came back and had such a nice time and I enjoyed my free time that I thought to myself that I should have done this sooner.

Emi getting ready to go to school. Of course, Brenden had to join her.


Emi at preschool getting ready to start her day. She kind of has the "I'm scared" smile.



Emi and Brenden. They play so well with each other. I think Brenden is going to miss having Emi around.




Ok... Maybe not, maybe he'll be just fine without her.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, she is to little to start school! She is going to be the all star though, GO EMI!

sanaejames photography said...

I love that last picture!