Friday, October 28, 2011

Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure

Still catching up from the summer time...

This place is probably one of the coolest theme parks that I have ever been to. I've been there before, but now they have the Harry Potter land, which was AMAZING! They really do capture the feel of Harry Potter. Also the ride was so much fun!!! Forget Disney, and go here!

The train station in the Harry Potter land. The place was so crowded, but we were still able to have a really good time. Crazy, huh? I think my sister and I waited almost two hours just to ride the ride. But it was worth the wait!


Welcome to Hogsmeade. See all the people? Crazy.


My parents were so nice and took my children so that my sister and I could go crazy and ride all the rides. For a moment I felt like an irresponsible teenager and thought, "This is the life! Why didn't I enjoy and appreciate this more when I was a teenager!". Just kidding... :) We got these express passes from Universal which are kind of pricey but so worth it because we didn't have to wait for any of the rides, except for the Harry Potter ride. But like I said before, so worth it!

Emi and Brenden had a blast at the Dr. Seuss land. I think she liked Universal more than Disney.


This picture cracks me up! Brenden loved being by the dinosaurs at Jurassic Park. As you can see, Emi is not in the picture because she is afraid.


Butterbeer. Mmmm.... so good. Get the frozen one, taste better. My cute sister modeling for us here.


Emi loves her Auntie!


Baachan being cute and Grandpa... well, I must say that it fits his personality. Hahaha...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Soooooo fun Aika! I've decided we need to go on a vacation together. That could be fun and awesome and interesting!
The kids are getting so big. I can't believe how grown up Emi looks!

Aika said...

Yes!! Let's do it! I just need to pack up and head to Washington. All your pictures are so beautiful! Makes me so jealous! :)