Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to us!

Last Saturday was our 6th year anniversary! Who would have thought that we would have lasted this long? :) Just kidding...
We were so lucky to go on a date without the kids and decided to go to Grimaldi's in Scottsdale because we've heard so many good reviews. The result is... it did not disappoint and it was a cute little place to get your NY brick oven pizza fix. It helped that the salad was also very yummy too.

Here's us trying to take a picture while waiting to be seated. I just got an iPhone 4 for my birthday and I've been having so much fun with it, but still trying to figure out how to work this INCREDIBLE machine. To those thinking about getting an iPhone... don't delay, go get one. (Apple should pay me for this advertisement... I wish...)


Then I realized that you could turn it sideways and take a picture. Yes, I know... I'm an idiot.


Check out this pizza. I think Blaine is struggling here to finish the pizza or mad because I'm taking the picture in the restaurant. I think it's the latter one.


It was nice to spend time together and reminisce about the past six years of our life and see how fast our lives have changed. I just realize how blessed I am to have such wonderful children and also a great husband. Thanks to our babysitters for allowing us this special night! Thank you!

This next thing is Emi trying to figure out the IPhone camera. I think she took my phone and shot these when I wasn't looking because I saw these pictures on my phone the other day and was cracking up.

Here's the first shot of her trying to figure out how to take a picture.

Trying to smile and take a picture at the same time...

Didn't quite make it, so trying again and not getting her whole face.

And finally... PERFECT!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

I didn't think you guys would make it. hahahaa. just kidding. Happy Anniversary!!! We love you guys! Mmmmm. That pizza looks good!

Jeff and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! Your post was cracking me up- I love the commentary and then seeing the pics of Emi! :)

The Crouse House said...

awww Happy Anniversary!!

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

You guys are a very cute couple! Happy Aniversary!