Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tennessee Trip: Smokies Baseball

For the summer we went back to Tennessee for a MONTH to go visit my family because Blaine was busy with Zion's Camp for the Young Men. We've been back for a month now, but I haven't documented the things that we did there. I think we did so much, that I feel a little overwhelmed with everything and don't want to take on this daunting task. So I'll start slow and hopefully I'll be able to finish up with everything.

My dad took us to the Smokies game while we were up there. It was the hottest day ever! It was like Arizona heat with the humidity, so it was a killer. I think we only stayed four innings, till we had to throw in the towel and beg my Dad to take us home. :) But for the most part we had a good time. I guess the pictures really tell you how we were feeling that day.

My sister and Emi eating at one of my favorites restaurants, The Chop House. You should go there if you are ever in Tennessee. I'm not sure if it is only a TN thing, or a south thing, but it good. The bread is yummy.


Posing as a baseball player.


Super hot day!


We had to go a little white trash and let the boy go shirtless at the baseball game.


This is how we felt at the end of the game. We nicknamed this picture as the "Baseball face". All I can say is that pictures don't lie.



1 comment:

Carl Minami said...

Classic picture that will stand the test of time. Emi's face tells it all! Thanks!
Dad and Mom